Saturday, May 2, 2009

The end is near....








So here we are all ready to leave. Yesterday was chill out day. The fishing was half hearted, it was more a case of relax and see what we could get in the way of photographs. We got some nice ones I think. We had a nice meal of surf and turf at a nearby restaurant and a some wine to wash it all down followed by more wine at the villa. Problem is if I buy the stuff I just can't bring myself to leave it behind. We have been in this posh villa with pool for 2 weeks and neither of us has been in the pool. We have either been too smelly from the days fishing or just too busy. I did use the pool once to test my lure so I guess it wasn't wasted.
So in a few hours we fly home, me first class , Tim below in the cheap seats. I had a bit of a problem with my leg last week which required a visit to the local hospital. To cut a long story short I was told I needed an upgrade so that my leg could be rested. Who am I to argue?

No comments:

Post a Comment